December Real Estate News, Sales, and Buyers' Needs List #realestate

Jennifer Knoll

Happy Christmas Week! Zillow has predicted that the 2021 Real Estate Market Will Be the Strongest Yet Since 2005! I’ve attached the link to this article in my newsletter (full link below):

You can find the full newsletter here!  https://www.compass.com/marketing/email/c952c1fa-efc4-42b0-8973-c699354bc013.html

Some (not a complete list) of my listings/sales since September include:
3649 Veazey St NW
4515 Willard Ave #1001S
4927 47th St NW
6 Grove Ridge Court #92
4207 37th St NW
5410 Connecticut Ave NW #911
6608 31st St NW
3012 Oliver St NW
1611 Kennedy Pl NW
2331 Ashmead Pl NW

The market continues to be very tight, it is a great time to be a seller. I'm sharing with you a list of what some of my buyers are looking for in case you know someone who may want to sell:

  • Updated or renovated home in Cleveland Park or North Cleveland Park up to 1.8m
  • Homes that need complete renovation any place in NW DC, Chevy Chase MD (west of the park) and select areas of Bethesda, MD
  • Light-filled condo with large windows or row home any place from Dupont up to Mt Pleasant/Columbia Heights, all the way east/south to Truxton Circle up to $900,000, but preferably lower
  • Small row home from Georgetown to Truxton Circle, all the way north to U St NW up to approximately $750,000
  • Serious buyer looking for 3 bedroom condo or co-op in Van Ness or Cleveland Park
  • Home in Somerset or home in Chevy Chase, MD near Connecticut Ave or Wisconsin Ave
  • I have multiple buyers looking for homes in upper NW from Woodley Park to Wesley Heights to Chevy Chase, MD from $900,000-$1,950,000
  • 3 Bedroom at Tilden Gardens Co-op
  • Teardown or gut renovation project in Arlington
  • Teardown or gut renovation project in NW from Woodley Park all the way through Bethesda, MD
  • Large 1 bedroom or 2 bedroom in Van Ness, ideally with a patio
  • Home in Eckington, Park View, Truxton, Petworth or surrounding areas up to $850,000 if it has an in-law apt

I also would welcome the opportunity to discuss the present valuation of your property. I am here to answer questions about real estate in the area. If you are hoping for privacy in the selling and buying process, I am always happy to discuss with any homeowner, the possibility of privately listing their home. Please contact me at 202.441.2301 or Jennifer.Knoll@... [Jennifer.Knoll @ Compass dot com]  at your earliest convenience.

Best,
Jennifer Knoll
--

Jennifer Knoll