Thanksgiving Day Food & Clothing Drive by National Presbyterian Church #homeless #holiday

National Presbyterian

You are invited to celebrate your blessings by giving to others! Please bring your food donations by National Presbyterian Church on Nov 26, Thanksgiving Day, 9:00-11:00 am, as we help Central Union Mission through a contact-less drive-through Food Drive.

You may place your items in bags in your trunk, and volunteers will safely collect your donation.

If you need food, you may pick up 10:00-11:00 am.

Afterwards, you are invited to join us online for a family-friendly worship service on our Worship Live page at 11:30 am.

For more info and to see a list of suggested items, please visit https://nationalpres.org/events/thanksgiving-day-food-drive.

Cleveland Park Listserv Sponsor