ISO roofer #repair #contractor

maynard krebs

Hi,

I need a roofer to repair my slate roof. Any suggestions?

 - Michael Fekete

Mark Rosenman

Over the years, I and others on this listserv have wholeheartedly recommended
Perma-Roof: Tom Ruegg 301-434-7167. He’s very professional and very personable, as well as very good, and he’s reasonably priced. Over the decades he’s done a number of different kinds of roof replacements and repairs for us, and each has been great!

Mark Rosenman

I need a roofer to repair my slate roof. Any suggestions?

Margo Arnold

Dear Michael:

Humberto Garces, Green Construction, is an excellent contractor. His phone number is 202-912-0840. I suggest that you call him today. The rain may have required him to be indoors today.

I hope this helps.

Sincerely,
Margo Arnold
Veazey Terrace

I need a roofer to repair my slate roof. Any suggestions?