Adventures on the Hill Fall Program - Limited # of Students Accepted #student #childcare #children #class

April Brooks

Dear Families,

After much thought and planning, Adventures on The Hill has decided to offer a limited number of students a fall program that will assist parents in navigating virtual learning, allow for outdoor time, extra curricular activity time, and snacks/lunch time. A sample schedule is as follows:

Fall Program Hours 9:00am – 3:00pm (drop off beginning at 8am)
9:00am – 11:00am Virtual Learning
11:00am – 11:15am Bathroom Breaks/Hand-washing
11:15am – 11:45am Outdoor /Free Time
11:45am – 12:00am Bathroom Breaks/Hand-washing
12:00pm – 12:45pm Lunch
12:45pm – 2:00pm Virtual Learning
2:00pm – 2:15pm Bathroom Breaks/Hand-washing
2:15pm – 3:00pm Spanish/Exercise/Extra-Curricular Activities
3:00pm Dismissal

After Care Hours 3:00pm – 5:00pm
3:00pm – 3:30pm Snack
3:30pm – 3:45pm Bathroom Breaks/Hand-washing
3:45pm – 4:15pm Homework Assistance / Arts / Board Games
4:15pm – 4:45pm Team Activities / Story-time / Crafts
4:45pm – 5:00pm Clean Up Time / Prepare for Dismissal

All Health and Safety Guidance and procedures in response to COVID-19 will be followed. This schedule is subject to change, however the goal is to focus on virtual learning assistance for at least 3 - 3.5 hours per day. Our counselours will focus on assisting with the lessons and learning provided by your child’s teacher. Parents will be responsible for bringing a printed version of the child’s schedule (including virtual meetings with teachers) and online login information each Monday. Any communications from your child’s teacher must be communicated to the director each morning. Children must have an electronic device that will be used for their virtual learning. Electronic devices should be labeled and will be stored away when not in use. Lunch, snack, and a water bottle must be brought each day with your student.

Registration is set up on a monthly basis. Registration is only available for September, October, and November at this moment. There is no registration fee, however you are required to pay the first week as a deposit for each month that you registered. Each week thereafter will be charged on Friday of the previous week.

Please take note that aftercare will be from 3pm - 5pm. The total cost for tuition with aftercare is $300 for the week. More information can be found on our website under the Fall Program tab, including the refund policy.

Please remember that spaces are limited as we are strictly adhering to all health and safety guidances and recommendations. If you have any additional questions on how the program will work or what to expect, please contact us at  info@... [info @ adventuressummercamp dot com].

We are offering referral discounts in an effort to have the bulk of our students within the same classes and schools locally.

We hope that we can provide parents a sense of relief as the school district determines the safest way to reopen.  However, if you have any questions, feel free to email us at info@....

Thank you,

April Brooks

Cleveland Park Listserv Sponsor