Yoga Nidra and the New Living Well Blog with Washington Yoga Center #yoga #thriveinplace

M G

Washington Yoga Center is here for you!  All classes and programs offered via livestream. Sign up at least 15 minutes prior to the start of your program to receive the livestream link.

Join our popular Yoga Nidra with Kristen Bihary on August 23rd!  Yoga Nidra is a systematic method for achieving total muscular, mental and emotional relaxation via a guided meditation practice. Practicing Yoga Nidra regularly, over time, yields enormous physical and psychological benefits.

Sunday, August 23, 5:30 - 6:45 PM. $20 per person, members get 10% off. Sign up now:
https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/ws?studioid=358&stype=-9&sView=day&sLoc=0&sTrn=100000512&date=08/23/20
Emoji

To us, yoga isn’t just a one-hour class - it’s a lifestyle! We’re excited to announce that we’re launching THE LIVING WELL - a blog section of our site to share health and wellness tips, recipes, DIY crafts, and more! Learn from fellow members and amazing instructors outside of the virtual classroom, and get a feel for our tight-knit community.

Visit WashingtonYogaCenter.com for the LIVING WELL Blog.
Emoji

Washington Yoga Center is DC's locally-owned yoga studio, offering livestream classes for you to enjoy from the comfort of your home, taught by the best teachers in DC. Whether you're a novice developing your practice or an experienced yogi, we have the livestream class that's right for you.

Visit WashingtonYogaCenter.com to find your class.
#thriveinplace
Emoji

Cleveland Park Listserv Sponsor