Yoga Nidra Livestream TODAY at Washington Yoga Center #yoga #thriveinplace

M G

Yoga Nidra is back!
  Yoga Nidra comes from ancient teachings.  The Satyananda Yoga Nidra taught in this workshop is the authentic practice derived from Sanskrit and Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras. Kristen Bihary teaches this class based directly on the ancient teachings to create the highly effective meditation practice you have come to expect from Washington Yoga Center.

Sunday, August 9, 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM.  $20 per person, members get 10% off.  Sign up now at

This workshop will take place over eight stages to get the full benefits, though each session can be taken as a standalone.
Emoji

Washington Yoga Center is DC's locally owned yoga studio, offering a variety of yoga styles taught by the best instructors in DC. We are here for you during this unpredictable time.
Visit WashingtonYogaCenter.com for our full class schedule.
#ThriveInPlace
Emoji

Cleveland Park Listserv Sponsor