ISO haircut at home

Linda McKoy

My husband, Sam, and I have been really happy that Evan Pehrson, from Randolph Cree Hair Salon on Capitol Hill, has found a creative way around our concerns about returning to the salon during the pandemic.  He’s taken his show on the road. He has come over to our house twice and, outside on the porch, given us haircuts. He brings everything he needs with him, even a stool of the right height! He does a terrific job, he’s a great guy, and it really has taken the worry out of the process. Of course, he wears a mask and takes all of the appropriate precautions. If you’re looking a bit shaggy and are interested in contacting Evan, you can reach him at 202-258-6078 or ecp628@... [ecp628 @ yahoo dot com].

Linda