Last few days of our Summer Sale! Plus Breathing Workshop this weekend at Washington Yoga Center! #yoga #thriveinplace

M G

It's the last few days of our Summer Sale at Washington Yoga Center! You only have a little time left to get the best yoga in DC for the best prices.

We're welcoming new yogis to join us for three weeks of UNLIMITED classes for just $29!

Regular Monthly Membership: Get unlimited yoga, discounts on programs, and RECORDED CLASSES for just $76 per month or a onetime annual payment of $882.

Class Passes:

Don't miss out on the best-priced yoga with the best teachers in DC!
Emoji

Livestream Workshop: Pranayama for Improved Immunity and Lung Function on Saturday, August 1 with Gayatri Rauch! In this workshop, Gayatri will share the pranayama techniques she practiced to help return to optimal health from a COVID-19 infection as well as techniques that can strengthen and increase lung function and capacity and provide protective factors against respiratory infection.

Emoji

Washington Yoga Center is DC's locally-owned yoga studio offering a variety of livestream classes from the best teachers in DC.
Visit our website WashingtonYogaCenter.com for our full schedule of classes.
#ThriveInPlace
Emoji

Cleveland Park Listserv Sponsor