Youth Personal Training #youthfitness #summerstressrelief

Reduce family stress and add more structure to your child's weekly schedule!

The Adaptive Movement Live Action Fitness program is growing thanks to happy parents spreading word of mouth. I can't thank all of you enough.

Private, family, and small group personal training offered for your family.

Small group classes for kids, teens, and advanced students. 5 spots/class where kids come together as a training squad.

Outdoor training is offered mornings only in a semi-private location. All other sessions are online.

Reach out to me to get started and we can set up an initial consultation to discuss your family's needs.

Thanks for training,
Coach Jason
MacArthur Blvd.
dellavalle.ja@... [dellavalle.ja @ gmail dot com]