ISO Physical therapist recommendation for ankle issues

Ali Stoeppelwerth

Hi all,

In the wake of a painful ankle sprain, I’d appreciate any recommendations for physical therapists who could help with strengthening/corrective exercises to prevent re-injury. I’m pretty sure under-pronation is part of the problem. Prefer providers who take BCBS insurance if possible.

Thanks,

Ali

34th Street
amstoepp @ yahoo dot com

Elizabeth Nightingale

Smart Therapy in Chevy Chase (Friendship Heights) is excellent - I go to Eric Liu who is fantastic (for plantar  fasciitis, but I am sure he is great for ankles too).

Also his colleague Amy is excellent as well (my parents see her).

--
Elizabeth Nightingale
liznightingale@...

In the wake of a painful ankle sprain, I’d appreciate any recommendations for physical therapists who could help with strengthening/corrective exercises to prevent re-injury. I’m pretty sure under-pronation is part of the problem. Prefer providers who take BCBS insurance if possible.

Marjorie Dick Stuart

My whole family has used Packy Kennelly, Spark Motion Physical Therapy. 5420 Butler Rd. In Bethesda, right over the DC line. He’s great, give him a call, (240) 460-8983.

Marjorie Dick Stuart
Top 1% in North America
240-731-8079
Marjorie@MarjorieDickStuart.com

Coldwell Banker
301-718-0010

Catherine Schwartzstein

Pivot Physical Therapy at 3508 Connecticut Ave (on the west side between Porter and Ordway) take BCBS. The phone number is 202-897-3890.

Catherine
Van Ness