Buyers Needed - DC Real Estate Market Update #realestate #dcrealestate #buyers

Jennifer Knoll

Here is your weekly real estate market update in DC. I also have buyers looking for the following - if you know anyone selling, please let me know:

  • Serious buyer looking for 3 bedroom condo or co-op in Van Ness
  • I have multiple buyers looking for homes in upper NW from Woodley Park to Chevy Chase, MD from $900,000-$1,800,000
  • 3 Bedroom Condo or Co-op in Cleveland Park
  • 3 Bedroom at Tilden Gardens Co-op
  • 4 bedrooms up (one can be attic). Looking for anything from a teardown to a renovated beauty. Price between $850,000-1,750,000 depending on condition. Preferred location is between Connecticut and Wisconsin Aves, from North Cleveland Park to Friendship Heights. Flexible on timing.
  • House in boundary for Lafayette with basement that can accommodate a ping pong table
  • Teardown or gut renovation project in Arlington
  • Teardown or gut renovation project in NW from Woodley Park all the way through Chevy Chase MD (south of East West highway)
  • 2 bedroom, 2 full bathrooms in Van Ness

Jennifer Knoll
Senior Vice President, Compass
m: 202.441.2301
o: 202.386.6330