ISO ophthalmologist

Karen Panth

I would appreciate your recommendations for an excellent eye care professional nearby—I’d prefer an ophthalmologist to an optometrist and would like someone who takes Aetna insurance. I am looking for someone who has a kind manner and takes time to listen.

I haven’t found any recent recommendations for ophthalmologists in the archives, but there are older mentions for Eye Doctors of Washington and Washington Eye Physicians and Surgeons. If you have any experiences with either of those, that would also be helpful.

Many thanks!

Karen

Mindy Reiser

Karen:

Dr. Keith J. Wroblewski,at the George Washington University, is a very knowledgeable ophthalmologist and I have been very pleased with his care of my eyes. He is an Associate Professor at George Washington University Medical School and a member of GW's Medical Faculty Associates. The Telephone number of the Ophthalmology Dept. is 202-741-2800. He is quite booked, so you may have to wait more than a month to schedule an appointment.

Good luck!
Mindy Reiser