Free: 46 in Samsung plasma TV in need of repair (we think) #free #repair

judith shapiro

Hi,

Our neighbors moved out and left an enormous 46 inch plasma TV, with power cord and remote, very clean. We thought we might treat ourselves to some pandemic-sized video but when we got it home we found that although the red standby light goes on and blinks in response to our remotes, the screen stays black. We linked a laptop to it via HDMI cable but still nothing.

Is there someone who has the smarts to try to fix this? It is yours for free if you want it.

Judy on Cathedral
shapshapj @ gmail dot com