3 Items For Sale: Co-Sleeper; Medela Manual Breast Pump; Kitchenaid Stand Mixer #forsale #baby

afwhite@...

Hello,

I have an Arm's Reach Clear Vue Co-Sleeper (in white) available to buy in early August. It is 1 month old and in excellent condition. Retail price is $170, and I am looking to sell for around $135.

I have a Medela Harmony Manual Breast that has never been used for sale. Retail price is $30, and I am looking to sell for $20.

I have a KitchenAid Artisan Series 5 Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer in Almond Cream color available for sale. Retail price is $280, and I am looking to sell for at least $200.

If you are interested in any of these 3 items, please email me at afwhite@... [afwhite @ gmail dot com].

I live on the corner of Quebec Street and Connecticut Avenue near the Cleveland Park Metro Station and the items can be picked up there.

Kind regards,
Anne-France White