ISO: Chair Repair #repair

Leslie Bosch

I have three small chairs that need repair:
One needs caning repair.
One has a rush seat that needs repair.
And one needs an upholstery update.
(Forgive me if my use of terminology is wrong.)
I can send pics.

Leslie
Cathedral & Connecticut
Lesliebosch at gmail dot com

Michela Silvia

There is only one person who my clients and I use for re-caning, rush chair repair:

Steve Young
3823 Military Rd NW
Washington, DC 20015
202-966-8810
Michela Silvia
31st Street
----
Editor's note: There are dozens of recommendations for Steve Young in the Listserv archives (see http://www.cleveland-park.com/searching-the-archives.html for search instructions) - and most include his nickname, "The Chair Man"...or maybe it's "The Chairman."

Barbara Kraft

Steve Young on Military Rd. did a beautiful job re-caning and upholstering a few years ago.
Here’s his cell: 202.870.6816.

Barbara on Upton