Your Weekly DC Real Estate Market Update #realestate #buyers #mortgagerates

Jennifer Knoll

Click on my latest weekly newsletter for real estate market updates, local news, buyer needs & more.

I have buyers looking for the following types of homes, if you know someone looking to sell, please let me know:

  • Serious buyer looking for 3 bedroom condo or co-op in Van Ness
  • I have multiple buyers looking for homes in upper NW from Cleveland Park to Chevy Chase, MD from $900,000-$1,800,000
  • McLean Gardens or other larger Cleveland Park condo (1-2 bedrooms)
  • 3 Bedroom Condo or Co-op in Cleveland Park

Jennifer Knoll
Senior Vice President
J@... [J @ Jenniferknoll dot com]
m: 202.441.2301