Masks (3 Layer Cloth) for Sale-10% off; Fast Shipping; Very Durable #coronavirus #forsale #ppe #covid19

Clarence D. Long IV <clong42002@...>

Dear Neighbors,

If you read the recent DC government update on on COVID-19, you will see that the update includes a mask requirement for almost everyone almost everywhere you go. It has become part of our life in DC.

This company sells masks for children as young as 3 years old. See: www.c19safetymask.com

My 6 year old son wears a mask made by this company. The masks are have 3 layers of high quality cotton and have a closed pocket containing high thread count flannel to ensure the highest possible filtration. They have multiple patterns and colors and are designed to last 12-18 months. And their shipping is very fast.

Use this promo code for a 10% discount: SCHOOL.

Full Disclosure: I work for this company part time. My compensation is free masks.

Stay Safe!

Clarence

Cleveland Park Listserv Sponsor