Mask Sale This Coming Weekend #ppe

Barbara Gaskill

Are you looking for a new face mask? Something that suits your style or is your favorite color?

The Woman's Club of Chevy Chase is holding a Mask Sale outside in our spacious back garden allowing for social distancing on Saturday, June 27th and Sunday, June 28th, from 10-4 p.m., 7931 Connecticut Avenue.  Select from a wide variety of masks, all sewn by our members, in fun colors and styles - prices start at just $10!

Proceeds will help the Club continue to support its Community Service Projects and Educational Scholarships.

Cash, credit card, and checks accepted.

Visit https://wcccmaryland.org/covid-19-mask-sale for more information.
-----

Cleveland Park Listserv Sponsor