Happy Hips, Happy Heart/Yoga for Stress Management/$29 Intro Offer at Washington Yoga Center! #stayhomedc #thriveinplace

M G

First, a quick note. Like many small businesses right now, Washington Yoga Center counts on the support of the local community to continue to serve you, even as the world remains unpredictable. Every week, a few more new clients let us know that they found out about our classes or services via the community listservs, and we are grateful for this resource that allows us to share our message and let new clients find us. Thank you for the support--we couldn't do this without you!

Join Jessica Sandhu this Sunday for Happy Hips, Happy Heart Livestream Workshop!  You’ll feel great after Jessica Sandhu guides you through a 90 minute workshop going deep into hip and heart opening poses. These will invite space, calm and peace into your body and your heart.

Sunday, May 24, 1:30 - 3:30 PM.  $25 per person, 10% for members.
Sign up now: https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/ws?studioid=358&stype=-9&sView=day&sLoc=0&sTrn=100000502&date=05/23/20
Emoji

This Sunday, we're bringing back Yoga for Stress Management Livestream  with Angelena Stokes-Wickersham!  If you are a constantly on the go, restless, work with anxiety and/or depression, or find it challenging to quiet your thoughts this practice can be of benefit to you.

Sunday, May 24, 5:30 - 6:45 PM.  $20 per person, members get 10% off.
Sign up now: https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/ws?studioid=358&stype=-9&sView=day&sLoc=0&sTrn=100000506&date=05/23/20
Emoji

NEW CLIENTS!  Now more than ever, the world needs yoga to help us stay calm and centered. You can now take two weeks of unlimited classes for just $29--the lowest price ever! You can also take 5 classes every month for just $70 with our new Mini Membership Plan. We're pleased to offer yoga for all styles and prices!
Emoji

Washington Yoga Center is your locally-owned small business yoga studio, offering a variety of yoga styles for all practice levels. We're here for the Northwest DC community!
Visit our website at WashingtonYogaCenter.com. #ThriveinPlace

Cleveland Park Listserv Sponsor