Circle Yoga Summer Camp! #yoga #summercamp

Circle Yoga

Circle Yoga has been offering  an active and relaxing summer camp program for 17 years. We have full-day camp for kids ages 6-12 and half-day camp for younger kids, ages 4-7.

Circle Yoga Summer Camp is FUN and full of movement and creativity. Campers get to play outside and be the active kids they are, and they have time to wind down with mindful yoga, creative projects, and relaxation. Because we are completely non-competitive and spend time in small groups, our campers develop friendships and connections that are truly special.

Save 10% when you register for two or more weeks or two or more kids.  Hurry, offer ends Monday, March 20th!

Learn more and register here:
https://circleyoga.com/kids_family/summer-camp/

Circle Yoga
3838 Northampton St., NW, Washington, DC 20015
202 686 1104
info@...
 [info @ circleyoga dot com]

Cleveland Park Listserv Sponsor