FS: City Select Double Stroller $100 #forsale #stroller

Emily Woglom

I’d like to pass on a Baby Jogger City Select stroller with two seats. The frame is silver and the seats are black. It can be converted to handle a bunch of different configurations, including with infant seats.

It’s in good used condition. The seats are black and show some signs of use, but there are no tears, and the stroller handles really nicely.

It’s been stored indoors, in a non-smoking home.

I bought it off this listserv for $150 earlier in the year and now that our nanny share is coming to an end, it’s ready to move on to its next family.

I’m looking to sell it for $100 (or best offer) and I’d like to have it out of the house by the end of the week!

Let me know if you’re interested!

Emily

We’re selling the best double stroller we’ve ever used (and we’ve tried a bunch): a Baby Jogger City Select, with two seats. The frame is silver and the seats are black. It can be converted to handle a bunch of different configurations, including with infant seats.

It’s in good used condition. The seats are black and show some signs of use, but there are no tears, and the stroller handles like a dream.

It’s been stored indoors, in a non-smoking home.

We can include a stroller caddy and rain cover.

It retails for $800 if new. We’re looking to sell it for $150.