Re: Fabulous Zoom interview tonight: Peggy Robin and the CPListServ

Lee McBride

I, too, loved watching the talk, and just want to let Peggy know my favorite feature is GET OUT! Thanks for all the time you spend moderating the daily posts.

Lee McBride

- from previous message -
I loved watching the 7-8 PM interview tonight (Tuesday) of Peggy Robin, our fabulous Cleveland Park ListServ owner and moderator since its founding in 1999, and now with about 12, 500 members.
The Zoom interview was sponsored by the Cleveland and Woodley Park Village as part of their Tuesday Talk series.
Peggy was deftly interviewed by Barr Weiner, President of the Cleveland Park Citizens Association, and Pat Wittie, Board Member of the Village.
[snip]