Re: ISO Appliance Repairman - Recommendation for Samir Hineidi #recommendation #appliances

Mary Cooper

More praise for Samir. He has kept my old Maytag washing machine running for years. Also my refrigerator. The one time I called him for something he couldn’t do, he had a friend who could help. He’s an absolute gem, especially for old appliances.

Mary Cooper

I know that this listserve has posted many recommendations for Samir Hineidi for kitchen appliance repair, but I have to add to the praises. He came out first thing this morning for an emergency dryer repair, charged us much less than I would have been happy to pay, and handled the whole thing with great skill and professionalism. He doesn't know I'm posting this!
He can be reached at 202 491 7809.