Re: ISO Appliance Repairman - Recommendation for Samir Hineidi #recommendation #appliances

shapiro@...

I know that this listserve has posted many recommendations for Samir Hineidi for kitchen appliance repair, but I have to add to the praises. He came out first thing this morning for an emergency dryer repair, charged us much less than I would have been happy to pay, and handled the whole thing with great skill and professionalism. He doesn't know I'm posting this!

He can be reached at 202 491 7809.

Judy Shapiro

Samir repaired my fridge and dishwasher. 202 491-7809

Samir is great. He fixed the spin cycle in my Kenmore washing machine  last week and even had the part in his truck.
202 491-7809