Re: Can very old rolls of film still be developed?

Helen Qubain

Hi Don,

I am not an expert, but I developed a roll of film that was sitting in an old camera for years and the pictures came out fine. Why don't you try one roll and see what happens? It was great seeing the pictures of an old trip when I got the photos back.

Good luck,

Helen
Albemarle St.