ISO a Nanny to Start Mid-February #iso #nanny

Paige Machover

Hi all,

We are looking for a nanny for our (currently) 3-month-old son to start mid-February and work full-time. We live on Porter Street in Cleveland Park and are both currently working from home. We hope to find someone who is caring, honest, and kind. We live very close to Rock Creek Park, so it would be great to have someone who can take our son on walks on nice days and who can entertain him with fun and games and teach him through age-appropriate activities when at home. Previous experience working with infants a plus.

We are COVID-conscious, so we will require any candidates to be vaxxed and boosted. Candidates must be authorized to work legally in the US.

If anyone has any leads or if you are the right candidate, please get in touch ASAP. We are also open to recommendations for agencies and we would consider joining a nanny share.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Paige Machover
paige.machover @ gmail dot com