Sofa & Loveseat - Free to a good home #free #furniture

michael chase

Hello,

We are looking to give away a couple of pieces of furniture to anyone in need.
     1. Sofa, 84 inches, Crate and Barrel furniture, tied spring and hardwood frame. Fabric original and not perfect. Dark green with wooden legs.
     2. Loveseat with slipcover, 60 inches. Crate and Barrel furniture, twin sleeper. Slip cover has one frayed area visible, rest is in very good condition and the piece is very solid. Tan leaf pattern.

We will be happy to send a couple of photos.

You would have to collect from our house (driveway). If you know anyone in a church/synagogue that could use these items, please pass along this message.

Thank you,
Michael
Ordway and 27
mistuchase @  gmail dot com