Seeking Spanish speaking Samaritan in Search of Good Deed

Susana Raab

Hello -

I am putting a long shot request to see if there are any Spanish speakers who would be willing to drive a family of three from Beltsville to Philadelphia to meet with immigration on Wednesday. This family cannot go on pubic transportation due to the unvaccinated status of their two year old son who has contracted Covid and now suffers from asthma and has lung issues. Without going into too much detail, I can say that they are political refugees from their country of origin.

I searched the listserv for resources and did find Ayuda. Grateful to learn about other resources this MD based family without a car might access.

Thank you!

--
Susana Raab
Connecticut Avenue NW