Re: West Side Story is here!

K Ruffing

Okay, I'll go to see the remake, but nothing will ever quite match the production of West Side Story that I saw on a Budapest operetta stage in 2004. A cast of Magyars playing Puerto Ricans in 1950s New York and singing songs penned by a Jewish American composer was a cultural experience to remember.

Kathy