Flash Sale of $10 oil change @ CarCare To Go. #carrepair

John Alderman

Good morning neighbors,

When it comes to Thanksgiving, we like the giving-thanks-seeing-family part of the holiday. But that doesn’t mean that we don’t believe in a great deal.

Which is why we’re offering our Cleveland Park neighbors a flash sale. Act now to get an oil change for $10. Just use coupon code CPOIL10.

No catch! This price applies to all makes and models and whether you need synthetic or conventional oil. The only rule is that you have to book before end of day on Monday, November 29th and your appointment has to be before December 15th.

If you’re new to CarCare To Go, we are are the future of car repair -- a local car repair service that combines the best of a full-service shop with seasoned technicians, a uniquely transparent process, and free valet pick-up and delivery from your home or work. Maintenance, repair, and detailing for all makes and models takes as much time as ordering groceries online. Every appointment includes:

Free valet pick-up from home or office

No surprises. Video and photo inspection report with every service

Below market, flat pricing for standard maintenance and transparent, competitive pricing on everything else

12k mile/12 month warranty on all CarCare work.

And if you’re like most people, you’ll want to hear from your neighbors and past clients.  Here’s what they are saying about CarCare To Go

By way of even more background because we know that trusting someone to take care of your vehicle is a big decision, CarCare To Go is a joint venture between two of DC’s oldest companies -- Ourisman Automotive and Graham Holdings (formerly the Washington Post Company).

I hope you enjoy this new service as much as I do. Please let me know if you have any questions or ideas.

John Alderman
Founder
Rodman Street resident