Get Email Updates for Deals and Discounts for CLV Park Members #shopping

Abner Sam Sadik

Hey guys.

My name is Sam. I've been associated with this group since COVID hit when I posted on this group advertisements for PPE masks.

Ever since COVID started and the economy got bad I made a hobby for seeking discounted items and freebies online. Because of this, I recently created an email list of sending daily deals and discounts. If anyone is interested in receiving updates for deals and discounts, feel free to reply to me with the email you would like to receive deal updates with and then I will add you to the email list. Joining this email list is free, and searching for deals is a hobby of mine so its a pleasure to be sending out crazy deals updates to everyone.

I send crazy deals and sales like this daily to my email list:

1. J Crew has a massive sale where one can save up to 70% OFF on clothing - https://factory.jcrew.com/sale/women

2.  Amazon has an office chair worth $110 where you can buy for $50 if you apply the coupon code on the middle of the page

3. Walmart has a Farbware 20pc pot and pan set worth $120 selling just $50

If you have any questions feel free to email me at samsadik118@... [samsadik @ gmail dot com] or you can WhatsApp me at +1-310-497-4191

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

- Sam Sadik