Re: ISO: Recommendations for a Sleeper Sofa - comfortable and attractive #iso #recommendation #sellers #furniture

Ann Hamilton

My research (and experience) has led to the conclusion, already suggested by others, that American Leather is, hands down, the Ultimate Sleeper Sofa. Not the cheapest, but the Ultimate. And the Ultimate Showroom is in Alexandria.
https://creativeclassics.com/sleeper-sofas/

Ann Hamilton