Family Clean - For the Help You Need to Keep Your Home Clean & Safe

Family Clean

Hello everyone,

We hope you and your families are safe and sound.

Here at Family Clean, safety has always been one of our top priorities. Now more than ever, cleaning your home is essential, as you know this horrible virus can stay on surfaces for hours if not days. The only way to eliminate is cleaning your home properly and sanitizing all surfaces. In order for us to continue providing our cleaning services we’ve made some changes to protect you and our staff. We’re now using disposable face masks, gloves and shoe covers. Our equipment and supplies are being sanitized from job to job as usual. We use the right cleaning supplies for each and every area of your home. We understand that many of you are afraid of having someone inside your home, we are trying our best to keep you safe and not have to stress about cleaning your home.

Book your appointment today by calling or texting (240) 855-6178

Family Clean LLC