Opening in Nanny Share #nanny #nannyshare #babysitter

katehudsongiese@...

We are looking for a family to join in our nanny share with our wonderful nanny and 18 month old son. Ideally looking for a toddler around his age to join part-time, 2 or 3 days a week, at our home near the Cathedral. Our nanny Mariana is very experienced with nanny shares, has excellent references from previous long-term family nanny positions, and is a wonderful caretaker for our toddler son and preschooler daughter (who is in school until 3 pm every day).  We are hoping to find someone who needs that elusive part-time-but-consistent type of care, with a toddler who could be a playmate for our son, who is missing out on the typical social experiences he would have been getting more of pre-covid!

Please email me if interested, katehudsongiese@...

Kate