ISO Contractor Who Can Solve a Plumbing Problem

Jean Doyle

Hi Neighbors--

I'd be grateful for recommendations for a contractor (I think?) who can help us solve the following problem. We have water accumulating under our bathroom tiles. Quite literally, when we step on several of the tiles we hear water moving underneath and there is a small amount of water coming up through the grout. We had a plumber come out and he resealed our toilet thinking that maybe the leak was coming from there. He advised that if the source of the link is NOT the toilet, we would likely have to start removing sections of our wall to try to identify the source. He suggested a contractor for this given that it goes beyond the scope of traditional plumbing work.

Might anyone have a recommendation for a contractor who might be able to help us solve this problem?

With gratitude,

Jean
jeanedoyle@...