FS: $100 Thule Urban Glide 1 Stroller (blue) #stroller #forsale

runwasabi <szelevine@...>

We are selling our Thule Urban Glide 1 Stroller, it is a great stroller for those who like running with their babes.  I used it when my son was 6 months until he was 4 years old (did a couple of stroller races with it).  I am an avid runner and looked at several models and I liked this one the best for it's suspension, large canopy and easy maneuvering - it is both great on paved roads and trails.  There are slight stains on the seat but otherwise in good condition, wheels have been refilled with air and no damage overall.

Bought it at $280, asking for $100

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KNTHIOY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Abi Sze-Levine
Veazey Terrace