Amazing nanny available #childcare

Hannah Klein

Hi everyone,

I'd like to recommend Jennifer Benjamin as a nanny to this listserv. We've worked with Jennifer in a range of different capacities: night nanny, sleep trainer extraordinaire, and babysitter for our 3 kids over the last five years. Jennifer is an incredible professional and has years of experience. She is loving, has wonderful sense of humor, is a true baby expert, is amazing at getting babies on a schedule. She love all pets, is incredibly clean (our kitchen was spotless after having her). She is extremely covid cautious and is vaccinated.

Jennifer is looking for a position from Mondays to Thursday from 8:00 or 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

She can be reached at 301-960-8929. Please call her directly (she doesn't text). Happy to answer any questions as well.

Hannah
hjcooper12@...