Nanny looking for a position 30+ hours / week #childcare #nanny #nannyshare

Catherine Howard

I am writing to recommend a very caring lady who has helped fill a "nanny gap" while I searched for a permanent nanny for my 16 month old. Lesly worked for my neighbors for over 2 years caring for their two girls until they were school-aged. She is originally from Peru and is great at teaching children Spanish, in addition to providing sweet care to them. Lesly has taken effort to find activities, such as story time at the library, and my boy greets her with excitement and a hug every morning.

Lesly can be contacted by phone/text at 240-633-9342 or via email at lesli_04_07 at hotmail dot com.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Catherine Howard
cathcatoctin@...