ISO Family to join our Nanny Share #nannyshare

Claire Douglass

Hi Community,

My husband and I are looking for another family with a toddler to join our nanny share starting in ~November.

We are currently with our nanny (Debora photo below) and another family who will be sending their son to daycare when he turns two. Given COVID we have decided to keep doing a nanny share and find another family.

About Nanny Debora:  Debora has been working as a babysitter/nanny full time for the past 9+ years and she loves what she does!  She loves watching the kids grow and develop their personalities and skills. She would say that is the best part of her job. She is passionate about the kids and is always teaching them new things (like please and thank you! I have such a polite toddler because of her). She and the kids love making new friends on their trips to the Lafayette playground. She is also bi-lingual, English and Portuguese.

About Us: My husband and I live in Barnaby woods near 31st and Utah. Our daughter, Dylan  will be 2 in October. We are flexible in regards to who is hosting.

About You: we would ideally like to find a family that lives nearby to cut down on commuting.

If you are interested please contact me directly at douglass.claire@... or text me (303) 641-1593.

Thank you,
Claire, Greg and Dylan

image.png