Who can help us deal with little ants with wings?

mlmcconnelldc@...

Hello List -

We suddenly have lots of tiny ants, some with wings and some without, all over the metal frame of a sliding glass door. There are more on the wooden window frame of the window on the floor above.

There are many websites describing the difference between flying ants and termites, and I'm hoping these are the former. I think they look more like the  photos of flying ants, but I'd like to be sure.

Can anyone recommend a company to diagnose & remedy this problem?

Margaret
Klingle Road