Village Auction is still OPEN

Frank Finamore

We had a great fundraiser Thursday night and would like to thank all who participated. We raised much needed funds while celebrating our Village!

The Summer Spritz silent auction is still open and will be available for bidding until it closes at 11:59 pm on Sunday, August 1. All proceeds from the auction benefit the Village.

Auction items include signed books by Judith and Milton Viorst, a beautiful original watercolor of The Kennedy-Warren by local artist Barry Lindley, Washington Nationals tickets, local restaurant gift certificates, weekend getaways to Virginia’s Wine Country, and more! This year we also have brought back salon events with special guest speakers (including Tracy Roosevelt and Kathleen Kennedy Townsend) that you can sign up for on the auction site.

You can view the Handbid website in your browser or download the Handbid app on your Smartphone and then search for “Summer Spritz.” You’ll need to register on Handbid, but it’s simple and easy. Thanks for supporting us and happy bidding!

Frank L. Finamore, Jr.
Executive Director & Woodley Park Resident
Cleveland & Woodley Park Village
202-655-1258 (while working remotely)
202-615-5853 (office)
www.CWPV.org
www.facebook.com/ClevelandWoodleyParkVillage

Our Summer Spritz Fundraising Gala will be held virtually on July 29th.  Tickets are on sale now at www.CWPV.org/spritz

Our mission: Create opportunities for older adults to be actively engaged, support those who need it with volunteer assistance to help them live independently, and work to create a welcoming community for people of all ages.