$10 Oil Change for 12 more days. Seriously. No catch. #carrepair #autorepair

John Alderman

Dear Neighbors,

As you may have seen, we recently launched a service to make taking care of your car as easy as ordering groceries online. We’re running a special offer right now and I wanted to make sure you didn’t miss it.

For appointments scheduled this month, oil and filter changes are $10. Only for residents of Cleveland Park. This price applies to all makes and models, and whether you need synthetic or conventional oil. Additionally, the valet pick-up and return from your home is complimentary (as it is with all CarCare appointments!)

Book through this link or enter the coupon code CPOIL10.

For those that are new to CarCare To Go, our mission is to make maintaining and repairing your car easy, convenient, and fun - all without leaving home.  It’s just four simple steps:

  1. Book the appointment online.

  2. Our valets bring your vehicle into one of our manufacturer certified service centers.

  3. Our technicians provide a complete report -- including videos and photos of your car -- and you approve all work in advance.

  4. After a complimentary light clean, we return your vehicle.

We are a joint venture between two of DC’s oldest companies -- Ourisman and Graham Holdings (formerly the Washington Post Company).

I hope you enjoy this new service as much as I do. And please let me know if you have any questions or thoughts. We’re constantly looking to improve and there is no one whose opinions we value more than our neighbors!

John Alderman
Founder
Rodman Street resident