Amazing and vaccinated nanny looking for new family #childcare #nanny

Becky Wexler

Over the last five years, we have split the time of our amazing nanny, Lyn Dorsey, between two close-in Bethesda (20816) neighborhood families. Her "morning charge" is off to kindergarten in the fall (she has been with the family since he was 2.5 months old!) and she is looking for a new family from ~8:30am-2pm, 4-5 days a week. Her afternoon charge requires school pickups and homework supervision but there is a possibility of sharing that time too.

Lyn is looking to start a new role by 9/6. Lyn is reliable, endlessly patient, engaging, and safety-focused (and fully vaccinated for COVID-19). She has experience working with babies and children from newborn to teenagers, including medically fragile babies. She has helped both of our families with meal prep, housekeeping, driving, and more. She is legal to work within the United States. Please pass along to anyone in the area who may be looking for childcare next year. Lyn is a critical part of our village and we are excited for the next family who will benefit from her remarkable skill and kindness.

Please reach out directly to Becky Wexler (becky.wexler@...) if you are interested in discussing further.

Becky Wexler