Re: ISO Muralist

Rita Guenther <ritaguenther@...>

Hi Helen,

I would HIGHLY recommend Cherif Mamadou. He paints and draws and sculpts in a variety of styles and has been commissioned by DC apartment managers to paint murals inside their lobbies, etc.  He has also done murals around town outside. He was an art teacher at Sidwell Friends (I've tried to purchase paintings from his students, but they aren't selling while in school). He has also held gallery exhibitions here and in NYC. When you Google him, just note that he paints in many, many styles and not all of them are shown.

He is a very humble person and lives a simple life, and values art over profit so his costs are very reasonable. He has a deep spirit and gives every work his rich intuition, his empathetic and sharp eye, and a sprinkle of his good humor and irony.

You can reach him on his cell phone at 571-230-5480 or via email at dounouyan16@...

Have fun with this project!

Rita S. Guenther
202-430-2828