Re: Sorry to report Sullivan's Toy Store Is Closing

hal.ninek@verizon.net

A store goes out of business and the cause is a lack of parking? This seems to be a knee-jerk reaction to any ills that befall a local business. There is always a wealth of parking in that stretch of Wisconsin and the surrounding streets.

As for City Ridge, while there will be plenty of parking, good luck driving there without a great deal of traffic to contend with. And it is a good quarter mile to walk to whatever celebrated garage spot would be given to Sullivans. I'll be taking my cargo bike to Wegmans, thank you.

Steve Seelig