Bake sale for the Trevor Project! Order by Wednesday. #donate

Rachel Popik <rpopik@...>

Hi ya’ll!

This month I’m participating in the Bakers for Change bake sale supporting the Trevor Project for Pride Month.

If you’re unfamiliar with The Trevor Project, they provide crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to LGBTQ young people under 25. 100% of what I make from the sale will be donated directly to them.

There are a few ways to participate:

Hand Pies for Sale (for pick up in NW Washington, DC!)

I will be selling assorted hand pies (2 for $15 or 4 for $25).

Strawberry + rhubarb
Blueberry + lemon curd
Chocolate ganache and 🌈 sprinkles
Spiced apple + candied walnuts

Orders will be open from now until 6/22, with pick up in NW DC on 6/24 or 6/25.
I will be able to deliver to those in the Cleveland Park/Woodley Park area.

Raffle tickets (for both DC and non DC folks!)
Raffle tickets are $5 each and the winner gets to choose either:
          *
A virtual cooking class with me (for all you non DC folks!)
          *
A custom make cake (or other baked good) for delivery in the DMV

Both options are redeemable anytime in the next 6 months. Winner will be announced on 6/25!

Feel free to email me (rpopik@...) if you’re interested in placing an order or if you have any questions! And follow me on Instagram @staydoughy for more details.

Rachel Popik
rpopik@...