Re: Problems with DC Portal to access COVID-19 vaccination records

Karen M. Schneebaum

The portal is odd. It had only one of my COVID shots but it had a tetanus shot from 1967 when I was a freshman in college in Ohio and hadn't even met my husband so my last name was different. Whatever.

Karen on Cortland