College advising: rate lock-in & summer workshops #teens #student #summer

Becky Claster

Register by June 30th for this year's rates!

Claster Educational Services is offering comprehensive college advising packages at 2020-21 rates through June 30.  Students in the Classes of 2022 through 2025 can enroll now for one-on-one guidance on everything from course selection and standardized test planning through college applications and essays. To enroll before rates go up, contact us or click here for more information.

We also offer advising on an hourly basis, including gap year planning, and we have a summer workshop series to help rising seniors get started on applications and essays. Details are below.

To view our last newsletter with grade-by-grade advice, click you can click here or subscribe here.  For more frequent updates, please follow Claster Educational Services on Facebook.

Best,
Becky Claster
Claster Educational Services
www.clastereducation.com
(202) 368-1888

Introduction to the Common Application (Webinar + One-on-One)
In Part 1 of this workshop we'll take a tour of the Common Application and discuss strategies to showcase your unique strengths and talents. For Part 2 you'll schedule an individual follow-up session for a review of and feedback on your draft application. (Essay review is available separately.)
Cost: $150
Choose your webinar date below or contact us to schedule your own webinar for a group of 3 or more students. June 13

July 11

July 28

August 15

College Essay Workshop (Webinar + One-on-One)
In this two-part workshop for the Class of 2022 you'll learn how to write an effective personal statement and great supplemental essays for each college. In Part 1 you'll participate in a webinar on: how essays are used in the application process; guidance on choosing topics; writing tips for personal statements and school-specific essays; Dos and Don’ts; brainstorming exercises for the personal statement and; suggested timeline from topic selection through final edits.

In Part 2, a one-on-one follow-up session offers personalized help on whatever you need most: finalizing topics, brainstorming for school-specific questions; crafting a "why" or "fit" essay; feedback on rough drafts; or final proofread. (Additional follow-up sessions can be booked separately.)
Cost: $150

Choose your webinar date below or contact us to schedule your own webinar for a group of 3 or more students.

June 20

July 18

August 4

August 22