Our warm and loving nanny will be available in August #nanny

Elizabeth Malesa Wong

We will be sad to say goodbye to our patient, kind, and caring nanny, Lesly, when our younger daughter starts pre-school. Lesly will be available as of August 9th.

She has been with us for over two years, starting when our younger daughter was 3 months old. Lesly also cared for our older daughter (when she was not in school - and this was often the case during the pandemic!) who is now 5.

Lesly is fully vaccinated and CPR/first aid certified. We trust her completely and our daughters look forward to her arrival in the mornings.

Lesly follows our routines well and works hard to stimulate our children. She has helped our children establish friendships at the playground and during non-pandemic times would take our daughters to story-time at the library. Thanks to her, our daughters are fluent in Spanish for which we will be forever grateful. Lesly herself is primarily Spanish speaking - if you are as well that is a plus, but we are not and we successfully relied on translator apps to communicate. Lesly communicates well about any concerns that may come up and often updates us with adorable photographs (her second career should be in photography!) Lesly also has experience with twins, having raised twin sons of her own who are now in upper elementary school.

We would like to help her find a new family for a full-time position, preferably with a baby.

Lesly can be contacted by phone/text at 240-633-9342or via email at lesli_07_07 at hotmail dot com. Feel free to reach out to me as well at 202-361-2800 or emalesa at gmail dot com.

Elizabeth