Re: ISO contractor to put screened-in porch on unfinished deck

larry s. enten

Hello:

I saw your post, and having been a member of our neighborhood ListServ for a long time now, I thought I'd introduce myself and see if I might  be of some assistance.

I've been involved in outdoor residential landscaping construction projects my entire life: designing, selling, permitting, installing & managing everything from fences, decks, patios & walkways (concrete,  flagstone & pavers), retaining and garden walls, screen porches and iron products.

 All work is permitted, including historic approval if necessary, workmanship and materials are warrantied, we're licensed and insured, and I can provide many area references upon request.

I'm happy to come by and discuss your project or landscaping ideas at  your convenience, so please feel free to contact me anytime: my schedule is flexible and I live close-by .

Below is a link to our Facebook page that shows a gallery of images of recently installed projects. We hope you find it useful.

There's no charge for my first consultation, we can discuss anything at all !

This has been a great way to meet people in the  area: I look forward to hearing from you.

Larry S. Enten
202-329-6006
larryenten@...

fully vaccinated!

licensed insured references
design  sales permitting installation management:
decks  patios fences walkways
garden walls iron products screen porches
power washing
find images of installed projects on our Facebook page @: fb.me/McKinleyStreetNW